Three Rivers Education Foundation, a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, accepts restricted and non-restricted funding contributions.
Funding provides the Foundation with the resources needed to enhance education opportunities for children and adults, to offer specialized services to education institutions and communities, and to create new knowledge that leads to individual growth, strength, and success.
Non-restricted funding supports
- free professional development opportunities
- consulting and strategic planning services
- collaboration with state agencies and others
- new research initiatives
- organization operations and salaries
Restricted funding supports
- purposeful research initiatives
- targeted services
- strategic initiatives and partnerships
If you are interested in funding specific education initiatives and projects, contact us to discuss your interests and how we can collaborate to support your interests.
Contact executive director David Bowman to discuss charitable and targeted giving opportunities.