Land of Enchantment Teacher Quality Partnership
Grant award #: U405A100040
In collaboration with Questa Independent Schools, the Foundation implements this federal Teacher Quality Partnership grant. The award was received April 2010 to provide professional development opportunities to people pursuing careers in Special Education or School Leadership.
The Land of Enchantment Teacher Quality Partnership (LETQP) funds special education teacher residencies and principal internships in the following school districts:
- Questa Independent Schools,
- Chama Valley Independent Schools,
- Dulce Independent Schools,
- Cuba Independent Schools,
- Jemez Mountain Public Schools,
- Mesa Vista Consolidated Schools,
- Peñasco Independent Schools, and
- Central Consolidated School District.
More information and project resources are available on the Educator Support Center LETQP page. Questa district serves as the fiscal agent. Foundation Project Director: Bobbie Zemanek-White