Three Rivers Education Foundation
Support excellence in education design, practice, and research
The Three Rivers Education Foundation, Inc., a 501(c)(3) charitable organization, was founded in 2008 “to more effectively carry out the purposes of supporting public, private, charter, and Bureau of Indian Education schools in New Mexico.” In 2012, we began offering services through a field office in Texas, and in 2014, we began offering services in Arizona and Colorado.
Our reputation is built on
- Helping education organizations acquire and manage program funding
- Providing education leadership and support
- Implementing critical projects to meet education needs
- Building connections between education needs and practical solutions
- Providing and brokering critical education services
The Three Rivers Education Foundation promotes the advancement of education, independent research, and organizational development focused on the challenges educators face in providing a quality education for all our children.
We are here to serve you, your communities, and your students.